Skip to main content

From the book to the movie

Yesterday I saw the movie The Hate U Give!!!!  And oh wow it was beautiful, moving, powerful and worth a watch a second time. I also read the book, and so many differences. It was the #1 movie everyone is talking about. In my personal opinion I think movie was telling a story and it got everybody listening.

I really want to tell you the differences from the book to the movies so bad but I don’t wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. That wouldn’t be fair to my viewers. recommend you see this movie and read the book. I give this movie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. More like a 10/10 rating in my opinion.  Trust me when I you will not regret you saw this movie or read the book! Here the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet!!!!

I give credit to 20 Century Fox for this video. Check out this youtuber.

The cast was outstanding, the way they played their roles one in particular Amandla Stenberg who played the main role in the movie along her co workers KJ Apa aka Chris aka the boyfriend, Sabrina Carpenter aka one of her best friends, Megan Lawless aka Maya other best friend, Algee Smith aka her best childhood friend, Issa Rae Aka April Ofrah, famous Regina Hall aka mom Mrs.Carter, Dominique Fishback aka Kenya half  sister friend, and Lamar Johnson aka Seven Carter brother, Anathony Mackle aka The King aka uncle, Russell Hornby aka the father Mr. Carter store owed, and Karan Kendrick aka Seven’s birth mother, and the youngest of the three carters Tj Wright aka Senkani Carter.

This cast right here that I just name were the perfect cast to pretray this movie and did so excellent that I give this group a rating of 10/10 in my book.  I do know one thing that I can cross this off list of things to see in the theaters.

Also one more thing, this didn’t make me feel differently about how police protect people, just how they do makes me feel different if that makes sense. In my personal opinion.



Comments

  1. Great review, the movie definitely was moving.... It gave me more depth in how we are policed as a people and how parents prepare their children for inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I’m glad you like it. Mind spreading the word around about this blog I would really appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book of the NIGHT

I've been reading some really good books. And I have a question for you guys out there. What book have you been reading over the lockdown? What are you're favorite books to reads?  What your favorite style? Thriller?  Horror? Comedy? and Romance? or Action? , Mystery? Or Series? I love series books and Books base off of movies too.  I don't know why but reading to me is like reading in a mellow under a tree on a sunny summer day. With the wind in my hair!!!                                                                                                                                                      ...

THE LION KING REVIEW (LIVE ACTION)

I went to go see the Lion King movie and it was  Better than I  expected to be. The action, the fight scene in the end was my favorite part. (might be a spoiler or two).  The scene where Simba and Nala try to get away from the bird (forgot his name), they didn't do the tower of animals like in the original version. I kind a like it.  Another scene I liked that wasn't in the original version was when Nala escape the pridelands to find help. Some of the scenes were more eye poppin, it really got my attention. I  heard people say that live action movies of the original won't be good, not worth the money, but you never know unless you try. I  think live action movies are great. Not saying there better than the originals no, I'm saying that it's okay to  think outside the box.  I mean they're already making a  The Lady and The Tramp movie live version if you didn't know. I must a review on that one too. Some live action Disney ...

Why I Love Fall πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚

Why I love Fall? As the season starts to change from summer to fall, the way the leaves change colors. The way the wind feels on my face. It makes me wonder why Autumn is my second favorite season besides summer. It’s not that cold outside but very breezy but warm. I also love the Fall fashion that come along. The warm coats, boots, gloves, and hats. This season is perfect for photo sessions and picnics. Also being by  the fire at home or outside, drinking hot coco with mini marshmallows makes me feel nice and warm inside after a long day. Just kick back in cozy pjs and slippers is another reason why I love Fall/Autumn. Autumn is not just a season but a name around the world. It’s a very common name for girl. Anyway there also a lot of good  books to read to like a fall book club. I don’t know but I do know that Fall will never go out of  season if you ask me. Do you ever wonder why this season has 2 names while the other seasons has only 1 name? That always got me...